At FEDINA, we are convinced that developping links and relations with other associations and NGOs is essential for the sake of our network as well as for the support provided to vulnerable and oppressed people. Therefore, since the network’s creation, we have been working and still work with several organisations around the world, in order to build partnerships and bring about collective action. The following organisations support and fund our activities while working in close collaboration with FEDINA.
- Agir Ensemble pour les Droits de l’Homme
- Confédération Française Démocratique du Travail (CFDT)
- Comite Catholique Contre La Faim Et Pour Le Développement (CCFD)
- Frères des Hommes
- Habitat for Humanity India (Habitat Resource Centre – Bangalore)
- Secours Catholique France
- Terre des Hommes France
- Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association (BORDA)
- Catholic Organization for Relief & Development Aid (Cordaid)
- Fondation Abbé Pierre
- Rotary Club of Bangalore
- TIDES Foundation
- Secours Islamique France
- A consortium of 4 French organisations – Frères des Hommes, Terre des Hommes, CFDT and Peuples Solidaires – support FEDINA in its work by providing financial and technical support. In 2009, the consortium and Fedina jointly initiated a 3-years long project ‘Promoting Fundamental rights among marginalized populations in South India’ for Fedina to implement.
- Terre des Hommes and FEDINA have been jointly working on a 3-years long project on economic, social and cultural rights through a network of groups.
- CCFD and FEDINA work together on land issues for tribals.